How to install the wizard on KODI 17 KRYPTON
Krypton is special so we have to do some prep items to install the first thing we have to do is
Enable Unknown Sources in KODI 17 Krypton
Step 1) Click the Settings Icon from the top left
Step 2) Click the System Settings box
Step 3)Expert Mode is needed and can be changed by clicking the box.
Step 4) Click the Add-ons button
Step 5) Click the Unknown Sources slider bar
Step 6) A warning box will come up click YES
Add-ons will now be able to be installed. To go back to the main menu right click a empty space on the screen, or click the top left Settings / System.
Next we have to go back to the old fashioned skin Condluence
Now installl the wizard the same way we did in Jarvis. Click Here
Basically, this is the Sideload Kodi to Firestick process:
How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick/Fire TV
To install Kodi on the Firestick or FireTV follow this guide. This method uses the Downloader app method.
First, enable the Firestick to allow apps from unknown sources:
- Open the Firestick
- Go to Settings > System > Developer Options.
- Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Turn the option to “ON”.
- Now exit settings
Now add the Downloader App
- Go to the home and select Search
- Search for ‘Downloader‘
- Select Download or Get
- Wait for the download is complete notification.
- Once downloaded. Go to Apps on the homescreen.
- Launch the Downloader app
Run the Downloader app
- Once in the Downloader app select the input box to “Enter the URL of the file you want to download”
- For Kodi v17.3, use the short URL:
http://bit.ly/kodi173 or http://bit.ly/kodi173app
For Kodi v16.1, use the short URL:
For SPMC v16.7, use the short URL:
- Click Next to close Pop up box
- Click download and the file will download
- Select Install once completed
- Select Open once installation is complete
- Kodi should now be installed and available in Fire TV
- Then find Kodi under “Apps” and select the Kodi icon to launch Kodi.
- Then install AICGODs Wizard for Krypton(17) or AICGODs Wizard for Jarvis (16).
This site is just a quick site to help friends and family install Kodi with my personal build.
You must be running Kodi 17.0-17.3 "Krypton" I am no longer supporting Jarvis Builds
due to the flux in the community and the impending release of Kodi 18 Liea.
- Launch Kodi and you will be greeted with startup wait a min for it to finish
- Launch Kodi Wizard
- Select AICGODs Build
- After download is complete Power off Amazon FireTV and restart
You are now setup
Once you have completed these steps your Trakt shows are on the main Menu under Trakt Library.
Just remember if you have a large library like I do it may take 2-3 minutes for the information to download from Trakt.tv it will remain stored unless you clear cache.
Instructions to install on Kodi 16.1 "Jarvis"
To Install The AICGOD Wizard follow these instructions:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://aicgodkodi.com/repo and click Done
- Highlight the box underneath leave the source name as repo
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Repo
- Select plugin.program.aicgodwizard.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Goto Programs
- Run AICGOD wizard
- Go To Builds
- Install Latest Build for your Kodi Version
- After wizard unzips everything let the wizard force close Kodi, if it doesn't work close Kodi using your OS. DO NOT Exit using the Menu!!! it breaks everything