How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick/Fire TV
To install Kodi on the Firestick or FireTV follow this guide. This method uses the Downloader app method.
First, enable the Firestick to allow apps from unknown sources:
- Open the Firestick
- Go to Settings > System > Developer Options.
- Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Turn the option to “ON”.
- Now exit settings
Now add the Downloader App
- Go to the home and select Search
- Search for ‘Downloader‘
- Select Download or Get
- Wait for the download is complete notification.
- Once downloaded. Go to Apps on the homescreen.
- Launch the Downloader app
Run the Downloader app
- Once in the Downloader app select the input box to “Enter the URL of the file you want to download”
- For Kodi v17.3, use the short URL:
http://bit.ly/kodi173 or http://bit.ly/kodi173app
For Kodi v16.1, use the short URL:
For SPMC v16.7, use the short URL:
- Click Next to close Pop up box
- Click download and the file will download
- Select Install once completed
- Select Open once installation is complete
- Kodi should now be installed and available in Fire TV
- Then find Kodi under “Apps” and select the Kodi icon to launch Kodi.
- Then install AICGODs Wizard for Krypton(17) or AICGODs Wizard for Jarvis (16).