First you need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick which you can do by following the next steps
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn ON & Select ADB Debugging & turn ON
- You will now see a warning message regarding unknown sources. Select OK you can turn off unknown sources later but we need it on to install Kodi
Now we need to find the IP Address of your Fire Stick. If you know how to find the IP address of anything on your network then you can skip these steps but if you don't then this will show you how. If you know how it would be handy to go on your router and make the Fire Stick always use the same IP so you don't have to look each time you want to push a file.
- Select Network and make a note of the IP Address
- Now download the Custom APK from HERE.
- Now we need to download and install FireTuner from Here (FireTuner Homepage Here )
- Once you have downloaded and installed FireTuner make sure to highlight your firetv.
- Drag and Drop the previously downloaded Custom APK
- Once you see at is 100% go to the Fire TV and you will see it under APPS Library
- Launch Kodi and you will be greeted with startup wait a min for it to finish
- After download is complete Power off Amazon FireTV and restart
You are now setup